Insanity Workout Reviews - Is the Pain Worth It?


First of all, I will be writing this article to reveal with you my personal experience with the madness workout program. I am a regular school college student, I used to play sports in high institution but now I use little time and I really don't possess the time to go every day to a gym to exercise, so I needed something to be practical with me and saves time. I learned about a popular program called insanity work out, I read some reviews about it and found lots of positive ones, so I thought why not try and see for my self.

The first workout for me was really hard, in the first few minutes I was really exhausted but I thought I am capable of doing the workout, but then I realized that it was just the warm up and that the real exercise did not commence yet. The first few days I couldn't complete one workout without taking rests in the middle it was really hard for me and i also thought that I should quit this software. But what kept me going is the trainer, Shaun Capital t is actually a very good and friendly trainer he was always encouraging and gives excellent coaching during the workout, like when to stop and take rest to prevent injuries and when to be on and push yourself to the most.

To give a quick overview about the program, it is a sixty days of cardio-based program that combines high strength aerobic and anaerobic Period training. It involves 12 DVD's with 10 different workouts, each workout is about 45 minutes which is a good period. The workouts are huge tough, I think that is how they they've come up with the program name "Insanity", it will desire a lot of will power to complete the workouts, so you must have a strong wish that you want to change your body. The particular stretching part is also great you do stretches prior to the exercise get started and after it finishes but it's really important for your muscles, the stretches is absolutely good that after the hard exercise you avoid feel any pain in your muscles.

The best part of the insanity workout program is that it is in a time framework, you can track your results. The program period is 60 days you finish them and your done. Presently there is a schedule that comes with the program that informs you insanity workout schedule every day what exercise you have. Looking at the calendar every day and see how much you have accomplished and how much is left was really what kept me encouraged during the program.

Presently there was another thing which I liked, it was a workout called Fit test, this workout is preformed once every two weeks. This particular workout measure your progress during the program, it involves some exercises and you measure how many times you can do this exercise in a specific time, example how many times that can be done an exercise called "Push up Jacks" in one second, to get better results as you go through the program, you notice how much you get better. Each time, I had to press myself more in the regular workouts, then when I do the fit test That stuff seriously my workouts were worth the effort.

To be able to sum up all this, I would really prefer to say from my personal experience, that insanity workout program is not for every person especially not for many who are lazy. In order to do insanity, you must first promise yourself that you have accepted a major challenge and you must do it. The work out may feel hard at first but then you get used to it, and you keep going on tracking your progress. Insanity workout has been a great experience for me personally, I got really great results from increasing my cardio, toning the muscles and getting in a great shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you wish to Know About Samsung Laptop Price?

Cellucor Super HD Review - A Look at the Ingredients Found in This Muscle Growing Supplement